United Way of Frederick County is committed to transparency, ethics, and outstanding stewardship.
United Way of Frederick County is committed to best business practices, the highest ethical standards, and transparency. The organization received the Platinum Seal of Transparency from www.GuideStar.com. The Seal demonstrates that United Way of Frederick County is focused on measuring outcomes and posting results for public consumption.
In that spirit, United Way of Frederick County freely offers its IRS Form 990s, Audited Financial Statements, Annual Reports and organizational policies for all to see.
Special Project Reports
Our annual reports highlight the various activities and results that occur each year.
- 2020-2021 Annual Report
- 2019-2020 Annual Report and COVID Response
- 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 2017-2018 Annual Report
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
IRS Form 990
Each year nonprofit organizations are required to submit a Form 990 to the IRS. This financial disclosure statement reports on the financial health of an organization as well as an accounting of its governing structure
- FY 2021 Form 990
- FY 2020 Form 990
- FY 2019 Form 990
- FY 2018 Form 990
- FY 2017 Form 990
- FY 2016 Form 990
In order to register to solicit funds in Maryland, organizations with a budget of more than $500,000 are required to submit an annual audit.
- FY 2021 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2020 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2018 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- FY 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- Patriot Act Compliance Form
- IRS Nonprofit Determination Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Donor Bill of Rights
- How to claim gifts to United Way on your income taxes
- Campaign Timeline Explanation
- Donor Designations Policy
- Unity Campaign Policies