LEADERS UNITED is a group of individuals who understand the power that philanthropy can have in Frederick County. Members come together to make significant positive change in Frederick County.
What is LEADERS UNITED?
LEADERS UNITED is an effective network of individuals committed to making Frederick County a better place to live, work and play. LEADERS UNITED members, who give $1,000 or more annually, recognize the important role in advancing initiatives like Stuff the Bus and Pathways to Financial Stability. Members are those who understand the importance of life-altering positive outcomes for local ALICE (Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed) families and partner with United Way to create positive outcomes for these vulnerable families.
Why Join LEADERS UNITED?
Community Impact is United Way’s business. Join this group of passionate contributors who make an impact in our community by advancing initiatives that bring solutions to ALICE families in Frederick County. By making a leadership gift of $1,000 or more, you automatically join other concerned people who trust United Way to produce smart solutions to meet the needs of the community. A leadership gift is your investment in effective community solutions!
LEADERS UNITED Opportunities
LEADERS UNITED places you in a position to create positive outcomes for ALICE families in Frederick County. The following opportunities are provided to LEADERS UNITED members:
- Demonstrates your leadership and commitment to the Frederick County community.
- Gives you the opportunity to make a significant and lasting impact locally.
- Inspires others to follow your example -- your impact is multiplied when combined with others!
- Access to important information like the ALICE Report before the general public.
- Recognition in the Members Honor Roll in United Way's Annual Report.
- Invitation to the Annual Bravo! Reception and other events.
LEADERS UNITED Eligibility
You can become a member of LEADERS UNITED if you:
- Make an annual unrestricted gift of $1,000 or more to United Way of Frederick County through a direct gift or through a workplace campaign (Note: some employers do not provide detail contribution information)
- Make an annual restricted gift of $1,000 or more to United Way of Frederick County through workplace campaign, the Unity Campaign or other United Way campaign
- Make a restricted gift of $1,000 or more to the Prosperity Center, Pathways to Financial Stability, ALICE Report, Stuff the Bus, Day of Action or other United Way of Frederick County initiative
How to become a LEADERS UNITED member:
If you make an eligible contribution, you are automatically enrolled in LEADERS UNITED. There are no further obligations and no tangible goods or services are provided to you that will affect the tax status of your gift. However, you may opt out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.