Connect. Serve. Lead.
What is Emerging Leaders United?
Emerging Leaders United (ELU) is engaging, inspiring, educating and empowering young professionals to create lasting change in Frederick County through volunteerism, advocacy, and philanthropy. Through volunteer service, networking and educational opportunities, ELU brings individuals ages 21 through 40 together to advance positive community change.
Still have questions?
- Under the Age of 40
- $250+ annual contribution through United Way. (See our FAQ information on Give and Get)
- Must be enthusiastic about working with a team of other young professionals to drive lasting change in the community
- On-the-ground volunteerism that promotes long-term community change
- Personal development events, where many of our community's most prominent leaders share their secrets for success! This also includes exclusive access to trainings, continuing education classes and seminars!
- Opportunities for public recognition and ELU leadership positions
- Social opportunities and mixers with a diverse group of young professionals, igniting professional and philanthropic growth.
For more information or inquiries, please contact email@example.com.