United Way of Frederick County partners with FamilyWize to provide access to affordable prescription medications in order to ensure greater health and financial stability to community members.
THE FAMILYWIZE PRESCRIPTION SAVINGS CARD:
- Is free for everyone – it’s like a coupon that you can use as often as you want.
- Reduces cost – just show the card every time to get the lowest prices, whether it be FamilyWize, insurance or retail price.
- Is easy to use with no registration or eligibility requirements.
- Covers FDA approved prescription medications.
- Saves an average of 45% on prescriptions.
- Accepted at major chain pharmacies nationwide
HOW DO I GET A CARD?
- Contact United Way at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and print a card
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. FamilyWize Terms and Privacy) Once you have received the card, you can opt out of getting messages by texting “STOP.”
- Download the FamilyWize app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
DRUG PRICE LOOKUP TOOL:
- You are able to see the FamilyWize price of your prescription(s) by either going to familywize.org or by downloading the free FamilyWize app. Simply enter your drug name, dosage and zip code to find the lowest price within a 10 mile radius.
HOW IT WORKS